Job Description & Requirements
Director of Specialties in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday - Friday 8-5 Pay Rate: $270000.00 - 290000.00
A well-known and respected FQHC on the East Coast is seeking a Director of Medical Specialties. This is a rare opportunity to work within several specialties and collaborate with Yale faculty. The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative leader with a commitment to enhancing access to excellent health care for low-income populations.
- Base salary range of $270,000 to $290,000 pending experience
- Well-established and respected FQHC
- Collaboration with Yale faculty
- $2,500 and 5 days for CME
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Up to $10,000 in relocation assistance
- Ample PTO
- Full benefits package, including a 401k match
- Visa sponsorship available
Considered one of the nations oldest cities, this New England community includes beautiful neighborhoods, local beaches, a vibrant dining scene, and seven sought-after universities. It repeatedly earns a spot on Livabilitys Top 100 Best Places to Live in America list.
- Beautiful neighborhoods and local events, festivals, and parades to enjoy
- Top public schools, excellent private schools, and esteemed universities
- Beautiful local parks, beaches, and the New England coast
- No shortage of cultural institutions, restaurants, and shopping
- Less than two hours to New York City and its innumerable attractions
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric, or Infectious Disease
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply on company website