Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician in Louisiana
Our practice in a remarkable community outside of New Orleans is looking for an emergency medicine physician to join our team. The qualified candidate must be board-certified or board-eligible through the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Opportunity to practice at an established physician-run multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and life insurance, malpractice coverage, and relocation assistance
- Work with a low-acuity Emergency Department that utilizes efficient processes
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life as a result of working 12 12-hour shifts per month (paid at $250+ per hour)
- Bonus opportunity available
You'll also enjoy the following:
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 6% lower than the national average
- Enjoy convenient access to New Orleans and its many amenities, including top-notch restaurants, an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Live in proximity to Gulf of Mexico beaches
- U.S. News ranks Louisiana in the top 20 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency Job Description & RequirementsEmergency Medicine Physician in LouisianaStartDate: ASAPOur practice in a remarkab...
Apply on company website