Job Description & Requirements
Experienced Vein Physician in New Jersey
A nationally-recognized leader in vein treatment is expanding its locations and seeking an Interventional Cardiologist/Interventional Radiologist/Surgeon to join its growing team outside New York City. Your income potential can reach $1 million while you enjoy a true quality of life with no hospital coverage, little to no call, and no weekends.
- Income potential up to $1 million
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- 4-day work week; autonomy with schedule
- Outpatient clinic and procedures (all done in-house)
- Little to no call, no hospital coverage, and no weekends
- Excellent support staff
Located just 15 minutes from New York City, this position allows you to choose where you live: Manhattan, Brooklyn or Hoboken. Youll have access to endless entertainment, neighborhoods with more peace and quiet, and great schools.
- Friendly communities with major diversity
- Access to some of the best schools in the country
- Growing population of young professionals and families
- Endless cultural and entertainment events
- Proximity to international airports
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md
Apply on company website