Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Vermont
A thriving practice in scenic Vermont is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its growing team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of an welcoming environment within a hospital setting.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 32-hour workweek
- Join a successful practice with an incredible support system
- $20,000 in student loan assistance plus $10,000 retention bonus annually
- $10,000 housing allowance in year one
- Cost of living 16% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- A safe, family-friendly community with a vibrant and historic downtown area
- Enjoy arts, entertainment, dining, outdoor recreation, shopping, and more
- Convenient access to Boston and its many amenities, including an international airport and professional sporting events
- Live on or near a gorgeous ski resort—wonderful outdoor winter sports options
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in VermontStartDate: ASAPA thriving practice in scenic V...
Apply on company website