Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 260000.00
Our health center located in Oak Creek and partnered with the Medical College of Wisconsin is currently in need of a board-certified family medicine provider in Drexel Town Square. Located within 5 miles of the General Mitchel International Airport and 12 miles south of downtown Milwaukee is an opportunity to work a 4-day workweek in an outpatient setting. You get to enjoy the amazing amenities of Milwaukee's 1.6 million metro or live in the suburbs for those wishing for a quieter life style. Given that this is a relatively new site, we are looking to recruit an additional provider to complete our current team that includes three Family Medicine physicians and one Internal Medicine physician.
- Compensation includes a 2 year guarantee with RVU and Quality bonus.
- Strong mix of new doctors and experienced doctors
- Academic component (optional)
- Professorship through the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Plus teach medical students and APPs
- 80% adult and 20% pediatric patient population
- No procedures required but we are open to those comfortable in including it into their practice
- 18 to 22 patients per day with the option to see more
- Imaging, diagnostic CT, mammography, same day x-ray, MRI, labs, pharmacy, and urgent care on-site
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in WisconsinStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 260000.00
Apply on company website