Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4-day-work-week Pay Rate: $235000.00 - 350000.00
A reputable not-for-profit community-based health system is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician for an exciting opportunity in a gorgeous New England location. This is a 100% outpatient position that will allow the incoming physician to enjoy a great quality of life.
- 4-day clinical workweek with light call responsibilities
- Physician-friendly culture and beautiful clinic locations
- Excellent compensation model without the requirement to see a high volume of patients—18–20 patients per day
- Potential to earn up to or more than $400,000 per year
Located along the beautiful New England coast, this charming town offers remarkable scenery and plenty of engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether you're seeking exciting adventures, peace and relaxation, or a combination of both, it's a perfect place to call home.
- Remarkable neighborhoods with vibrant, inviting atmospheres
- Rich in culture and history
- Great schools and multiple Ivy League universities throughout the region
- A variety of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, fishing, sailing, and plenty of additional water activities
- Historic downtown district with a variety of shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to Boston and Providence—and only ferry rides away from Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
Board-certified or board-eligible with the plan to become board-certified
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4-day-work-week Pa...
Apply on company website