Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Georgia
A reputable not-for-profit health system is seeking a board-certified primary care physician to serve as a medical director of student health. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming candidate to work with students on the Kennesaw State University campus in a clinic that treats 20,000 patients each year.
- Join an organization that is nationally ranked and locally recognized for high-quality care, inclusive culture, and outstanding providers
- Step into an established position and organization
- Opportunity to mentor advanced practice providers
- $325,000 compensation package + $20,000 sign-on bonus
With a population of nearly 6 million and the home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, Atlanta is an ideal place to live and work.
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ranked #19 in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (Niche)
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including remarkable shopping and dining options, the world's busiest international airport, and professional sports teams
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAPA reputable not-for-p...
Apply on company website