Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician with Academic Component in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F 8-5 Pay Rate: $292000.00 - 300000.00
A reputable healthcare organization committed to providing excellent care that is personalized to individual needs and circumstances is seeking a board-certified family medicine physician to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in the San Francisco Bay area:
- Up to $300,000 salary + annual performance bonuses
- Sign-on forgivable loan up to $250,000 + relocation assistance
- Employer-sponsored retirement
- Partnership track with annual bonus
- 100% outpatient position with no call required
- Practice evidence-based medicine in a value-based care model
- Opportunity to work with residents and medical students, if desired!
The San Francisco East Bay Area is home to Wine Country, waterfront towns, gorgeous beaches, and Silicon Valley. Surrounded by natural beauty and breathtaking views, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in Northern California.
- Beautiful housing options and exceptional public and private schools
- Consistent sunshine year-round + endless opportunities to explore the outdoorshiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, beach activities, and much more
- Close to Napa + an array of beautiful wineries
- Countless amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, and professional sports teams
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Apply on company website