Job Description & Requirements
Gastrointestinal Oncology Physician in Ohio
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic physician search firm, invites you to consider an exciting opportunity with the rapidly growing University of Cincinnati Cancer Institute. We are seeking board certified or eligible Hematology/Oncologists who either have additional training, experience, or are interested in focusing on Gastrointestinal Malignancies.
Responsibilities will include clinical care, teaching, and participation in investigator-initiated clinical/translational research. Ambitious investigators to help drive clinical research would be favored. This position also features:
- Practice 100% GI Cancer and work amongst a team of highly-trained physicians specializing in all areas of hematology and oncology.
- Enjoy protected time for academic endeavors including research and administrative duties.
- Facilities include a dedicated “one-stop” state-of-the-art clinic space and university hospital.
- Collaborate with strong GI and radiation oncology teams, as well as oncology hospitalists, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists, dieticians, social workers, and other support staff.
- Opportunity to supervise residents and fellows.
- Directorship title for qualifying candidates
- Very competitive compensation package that includes both an RVU bonus and bonuses for academic accomplishments.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes relocation and retirement contributions.
In addition to practicing at one of the oldest and most prestigious academic medical centers in the country, you will also enjoy the benefits of living in one of the most sought-after cities in the Midwest.
- Home to 9 Fortune 500 companies and 15 Fortune 1,000 companies
- NCAA Division I sports, professional football, and baseball
- Many diverse entertainment and cultural activities – theater, symphony, concerts, festivals, diverse cuisine, and nightlife
- Options for urban, downtown living or beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods for any type of lifestyle
- Excellent public and private school options as well as several universities
The University of Cincinnati is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national original, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status or sexual orientation.
BE or BC in Medical Oncology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsGastrointestinal Oncology Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins, the nat...
Apply on company website