Job Description & Requirements
A growing community hospital affiliated with Yale University is seeking qualified anesthesiologists with versatile clinical backgrounds who are capable of managing high acuity patients. This is a clinically focused opportunity that will allow the incoming candidate tremendous stability and significant growth potential within the Department of Anesthesiology at Yale University.
- Hospital is a key component of Yales growth strategyexcellent resources and focus
- Exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor with the development of a new Yale anesthesia team at an established community hospital
- Make an impact in a community-based hospital setting
- Previous academic experience is not required; seeking various levels of experience to build a diverse clinical team
- Opportunity to engage in clinical trials and to join hospital and academic committees, if desired
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful Connecticut town, our charming community offers a remarkable quality of life for all residents.
- Wonderful housing options, including gorgeous waterfront properties
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
You can apply directly by visiting this link:https://apply.interfolio.com/118618
Theres no place like New Haven to capture the splendor of each new season. Aside from working at top-rate facilities and earning great pay, traveling health care professionals who come to New Haven enjoy escaping to the quiet, rolling countryside, exploring neighboring villages and enjoying natures endless panorama.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply on company website