Job Description & Requirements
General Endocrinology in New Jersey
A reputable, well-established practice in the New York City metro area is seeking a qualified endocrinologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a respected organization that utilizes a patient-focused, research-driven approach to treating endocrine system diseases, including diabetes, thyroid disease, and complications stemming from obesity.
- Practice general endocrinology alongside 6 other endocrinologists
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. schedule
- Enjoy a desirable quality of life with a 1:5 call schedule
- Predominantly outpatient opportunity with some inpatient consults
Community Highlights—Less than 45 minutes to New York City!
- Safe, family-friendly communities with beautiful housing options
- Some of the best schools in the country throughout the NYC metro area
- World-class cuisine and shopping
- Access to multiple major airports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGeneral Endocrinology in New JerseyStartDate: ASAPA reputable, well-established pr...
Apply on company website