Job Description & Requirements
Gynecologic Oncology Physician in Pennsylvania
A reputable and innovative healthcare organization that consistently places its patients and communities as its top priority is seeking a qualified gynecologic oncologist for a faculty position. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity that offers access to all East Coast amenities.
- Join a well-established practice
- Academic and clinical position that allows for oversight of resident and medical student education
- Opportunity to participate in cooperative group trials
- Ability to develop a busy practice
- Robotics technology available
- Practice alongside 3 physician assistants, nurse practitioners, specialty nurses, chemotherapy nurses, and OB/GYN residents
- Sign-on bonus and student loan reimbursement up to $150,000 available
- A low cost of living with upscale housing options
- Safe and affordable communities to live and raise your families
- Great public and private schools
- Rich in culture and history
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities while surrounded by scenic beauty
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGynecologic Oncology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAPA reputable and innov...
Apply on company website