Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: 12/01/2020Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 350000.00
A well-established and growing practice in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work in a highly sought-after location and be part of a stable organization with strong recognition in the local community.
- Practice sees roughly 60% hematology and 40% solid tumor oncology currently
- Opportunity to participate daily in tumor boards, just under 100 active clinical trials, and/or medical education depending upon individual interest
- Thriving practice which sees 175-200 new patients per month
- Tremendous income potential
- 1:7 weekend call rotation
Nestled along the beautiful Atlantic Coast, Savannah, Georgia, is a charming destination filled with gorgeous beaches, a thriving arts scene, and events and activities throughout the year. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in one of the nation's top cities.
- A lower cost of living than the national average and a variety of housing options, including beautiful homes in historic and Victorian districts
- Excellent public and private schools as well as multiple local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, canoeing, golfing, hiking, biking, and fishing
- Access to an array of amenities, including an international airport
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Biological Therapy, Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHematology Oncology Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: 12/01/2020Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 350000.00<...
Apply on company website