Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Alabama
A growing community hospital in Alabama is seeking a qualified hospitalist to join its team. The ideal candidate is a team player who will invest time and effort into the hospital's long-term vision and goals.
- Excellent earning potential
- Strong hospital leadership
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—dayshift 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. schedule with only telephonic call
- No procedures required
- Practice with a growing community hospital making significant investments in its infrastructure and staff
- Financial guarantee of $300,000 plus bonus potential
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- Variety of housing options, including lakefront properties, homes with acreage, and properties alongside golf and tennis country clubs
- Eclectic downtown with great dining options and local festivals year-round
- Convenient access to Nashville and Atlanta and their many amenities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsHospitalist Physician in AlabamaStartDate: ASAPA growing community hospital in ...
Apply on company website