Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Outpatient Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 250000.00
A faith-based health system in a beautiful state of Connecticut is seeking a qualified internal medicine physician for an outpatient-only role. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy an ideal quality of life on the East Coast.
- Excellent compensation package—highly competitive salary + wRVU and quality bonuses + $100,000 retention bonus + $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Wonderful benefits package—health, dental, life, retirement with match, malpractice with 100% of tail coverage paid, 27 days off annually, and 6 paid holidays
- Monday–Friday schedule with shared call via phone only
- Excellent support staff ratios
- Tremendous subspecialty support
- Strong network with over 130,000 active patients
- Diverse location with plenty of activities for families and individuals alike
- Wonderful public and private schools as well as a variety of beautiful housing options
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Exciting seasonal events and festivals
- Convenient access to New England coastal towns, Boston, and New York and their many amenities, including live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Outpatient Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 25...
Apply on company website