Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 250000.00
Trinity Health Of New England, a faith-based health system in Massachusetts, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine physician for an outpatient-only role offering strong earning potential and excellent overall quality of life. Be part of a practice model that empowers physicians with the tools and the support to work at their highest levels and allows time for both professional development and family life.
Join an established network of 35 physicians and 30 advanced practice providers with more than 130,000 active patients who value collaboration and are focused on serving their community.
- Earn $250K base salary + wRVU and quality bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes 27 paid days off + 6 holidays annually
- Incredible work-life balance with regular Monday–Friday office hours
- Modern facilities connected through a fully integrated Epic EMR system
- Great support team with excellent staff ratios
- A long-standing and deeply rooted community presence
With a rich history spanning four centuries, Springfield offers a blend of urban, suburban, and rural scenery to live and play. With a backdrop that is pure New England, this area's rolling hills, lush valleys, picturesque waterways, and colorful foliage are a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast.
- World-class primary education settings focused on producing 21st-century leaders, plus the second-largest concentration of higher learning institutions in the U.S.
- A mosaic of ethnic communities delivering culinary and cultural delights filled with diversity
- An economic epicenter of Western Mass catering to several large industries, including biotech, computing, insurance, medical, and financial
- Convenient access to Hartford's international airport and all the amenities Boston and New York has to offer
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 250000.00
Apply on company website