Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 or 4.5 day work week Pay Rate: $255000.00 - 300000.00
An established and growing practice committed to providing the highest quality care while also creating the best outcomes for all of its patients is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine physician to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a sought-after community just outside of Atlanta.
- Great work-life balanceflexible workweek + no weekends required
- $300,000+ income potential
- Opportunity to teach residents, medical students, or advanced practice providers students
- Autonomy in your practice + potential for leadership
- Ability to moonlight in urgent care, nursing home, or hospitalist shifts (if desired)
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains just outside of Atlanta, this charming community is an ideal place to call home. With easy access to metro amenities, friendly individuals all around, and breathtaking scenery serving as your daily backdrop, youll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living and a variety of wonderful housing options
- Excellent public + private schools
- Home to a nationally recognized college
- A vibrant arts + culture scene, incredible cuisine, a thriving downtown area, and much more
- Endless options for outdoor recreationenjoy hiking, biking, golfing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, boating, and much more
- Just an hour outside of Atlantaconvenient access to the worlds busiest international airport, professional sports, renowned attractions, and much more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board-eligible or certified in internal medicine
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website