Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician in Arkansas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $533000.00 - 1000000.00
An established healthcare system committed to improving the health of all of its patients through compassionate and high-quality care, prevention, and wellness education is seeking a qualified interventional cardiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy autonomy in your practice while living and working in one of the most sought-after communities in the nation.
- Robust program offering immediate patient volume
- Practice alongside 7 other interventional cardiologists
- Perform a mix of coronary and peripheral
- Ample support staff, including 1–2 dedicated APPs per provider
- Desirable call rotation
- Access to cath lab in same space as main clinic
Ranked #4 by U.S. News & World Report in “Best Places to Live,” this charming Southeastern community is an ideal place to call home. With gorgeous nature all around, a close-knit community spirit, and access to ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to a reputable university with lively SEC sports
- Plenty of entertainment options, excellent restaurants, arts and cultural attractions, a local airport, and much more
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast—more than 40 miles of trails, beautiful lakes and rivers, and 4,000 acres of parkland
- Medscape names Arkansas as one of its “Best Places to Practice
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md
Apply on company website