Job Description & Requirements
MEDICAL RETINA/UVEITIS PHYSICIAN in Michigan
One of the largest ophthalmology practices in the nation is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible medical retina uveitis physician to join its team. The incoming candidate must be fellowship-trained and hold a degree from an accredited medical school program.
- Reputable organization that treats more than 55,000 patients per year at 16 locations throughout southeast Michigan
- Support staff that includes ophthalmic technicians and nurses
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including a networked digital imaging system
- Extensive referral system of more than 70 optometrists
With exciting adventures and a tremendous amount of unique opportunities, Detroit offers a wonderful quality of life to families and individuals alike. As a local, you'll have access to the city's many amenities, including an international airport, professional sporting events, and incredible shopping and dining options.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Wonderful housing options, including those in remarkable neighborhoods and surrounding suburbs
- Public and private school options available (including one of the top private high schools in the state) as well as multiple local and nearby colleges and universities
- Experience an active lifestyle with an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, camping, kayaking, and fishing
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsMEDICAL RETINA/UVEITIS PHYSICIAN in MichiganStartDate: ASAPOne of the largest opht...
Apply on company website