Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri
A Midwest hospital is seeking a qualified neurologist for an exciting opportunity to experience tremendous autonomy while building a practice in a hospital-employed role. The incoming physician will receive full support from the hospital for the growth and success of the practice and benefit from being a part of a well-established and respected group.
- Opportunity to build a successful practice
- 4-day or 5-day workweek options
- 45-bed hospital and low inpatient census—ability to keep skillset sharp
- No call required
- $330,000 base salary + wRVU production bonus
Located along two gorgeous rivers, this charming city in north central Indiana is a wonderful place to call home. A close-knit community with friendly individuals, tremendous diversity, and plenty of opportunities, it's ideal for families and individuals alike.
- A low cost of living and excellent housing prices
- Plenty of parks and trails throughout the city
- Less than an hour to Lafayette and less than two hours to the beaches of beautiful Lake Michigan
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-FriA Midwest h...
Apply on company website