Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $330000.00 - 440000.00
A growing practice in Indianapolis is seeking a qualified neurologist for a general neurology position covering one facility. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the physician the ability to have a niche and enjoy living in a major metropolitan area.
- Join a thriving practice—other provider currently at capacity
- Option for a 4-day or 4.5-day workweek
- Up to $400,000 guaranteed salary
- Sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, and residency stipend available
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Plenty of amenities with a low cost of living
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- Museums, big-city attractions, live music, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Popular local canal with gondola rides and pedal boats
- Access to an international airport and professional sporting events
- Named one of the “Best Places to Live in the USA” by U.S. News & World Report
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $330000.00 - 440000.00A gr...
Apply on company website