Job Description & Requirements
Academic Anesthesiologist in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $340000.00 - 375000.00
A growing community hospital affiliated with Yale University is seeking qualified anesthesiologists with versatile clinical backgrounds who can manage high acuity patients. This is a clinically focused opportunity that will allow the incoming candidate tremendous stability and significant growth potential within the Department of Anesthesiology at Yale University.
- Hospital is a key component of Yale's growth strategy—excellent resources and focus
- Exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor with the development of a new Yale anesthesia team at an established community hospital
- Make an impact in a community-based hospital setting
- Previous academic experience is not required; seeking various levels of experience to build a diverse clinical team
- Opportunity to engage in clinical trials and to join hospital and academic committees, if desired
- Wonderful housing options, including gorgeous waterfront properties
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Anesthesiologist in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $340000.00 - 375000.00...
Apply on company website