Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in California
StartDate: 08/01/2021Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 300000.00
AltaMed, a leading healthcare system providing services to more than 300,000 Southern California residents, is seeking a qualified obstetrician/gynecologist. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a patient-centered, team-based primary care organization.
- Full scope women's health practice with average volumes of about 22–24 patients per day
- Dedicated weekday for procedures/deliveries
- No call requirements
- Incredible organization offering a leadership development program
- Wonderful support staff to assist with workflow
- Work for the largest FQHC in the nation
- Comprehensive benefits, including 403(b) with 4% employer match plus a long-term incentive plan, 17 days of PTO (increases with tenure), and one week of CME with a $3,000 stipend
- Four different student loan programs available
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott's Berry
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsObstetrics & Gynecology Physician in CaliforniaStartDate: 08/01/2021Pay Rate: $275000.00 -...
Apply on company website