Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Virginia
A hospital group in Virginia is seeking a well-trained orthopedic surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming candidate to take over the existing market share and grow the group's reach in the local marketplace.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 4-day work week and a 1:6 call schedule
- 1-year partnership
- Join a group of five orthopedic surgeons and two Advanced Practice Providers
- Option to subspecialize
- Opportunity for growth in the local and surrounding communities
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local university
- Located at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains—breathtaking scenery all around
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, sailing, swimming, fishing, and kayaking
- Explore unique local boutiques, antique shops, bookstores, wineries, and historic attractions
- Convenient access to Washington, D.C., and its many amenities
- U.S. News ranks Virginia #7 in Best States Overall
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgeon - in VirginiaStartDate: ASAPA hospital group in Virgi...
Apply on company website