Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery - in Massachusetts
- Group of 18-fellowship-trained subspecialized orthopedic surgeons
- 4 trauma-based orthopedic surgeons providing trauma care at a 716-bed
- Level I trauma center
- Partnership track with no buy-in—partnership includes physical therapy, DME, and ASC income streams
- Trauma service one day per week plus 1:5 weekends
- Competitive salary, production bonuses, sign-on bonus, and comprehensive benefits package
- Live and work in this great New England city while having easy access to the locations above and more
- Region is home to five universities and is nationally recognized for its numerous safe family-friendly communities and superb educational opportunities at all levels
- Many homes are within walking distance to all the downtown fun—music, shopping, restaurants, parks, galleries, and pubs
- You don't have to be from New England to enjoy this lifestyle and want to settle down in this great city
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle, Trauma
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Trauma Surgery - in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highligh...
Apply on company website