Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician
The Department of Anesthesiology at Yale University School of Medicine is recruiting full-time, fellowship-trained Pediatric Anesthesiologist at the Assistant Professor rank. Qualified candidates must be Board Eligible and/or Board Certified in pediatric anesthesiology, have excellent clinical and interpersonal skills, as well as the commitment to make important contributions to the field of Anesthesia.
- The Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology provides care for over 8,500 children in a variety of clinical settings including Childrens Hospital ORs, MRI, CT scan, interventional cardiology/radiology, radiation oncology, and pain management.
- There is an established Pediatric Fellowship Training Program as well as an opportunity to work with anesthesia residents.
- Robust clinical/translational research programs within the Department including opportunities for T-32 and National Clinical Scholar Physicians.
- Candidates with interest/expertise in pediatric regional anesthesia are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunities for J-1 visa candidates are available.
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful region of New England, New Haven, Connecticut, offers a variety of opportunities for everyone. Whether you are basking in the remarkable nature and its scenic views, exploring the various orchards and vineyards, visiting historical sites, or attending one of the many festivals and cultural events, you will appreciate the pleasant quality of life that New Haven residents experience.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing.
- Exceptional private schools, including the #2 best private high school in the state (Niche).
- Located less than two hours from New York City, New Haven is only a short drive from the Big Apple and its many amenities, including top-notch restaurants, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events.
You can apply directly by visiting this link:https://apply.interfolio.com/111834
Theres no place like New Haven to capture the splendor of each new season. Aside from working at top-rate facilities and earning great pay, traveling health care professionals who come to New Haven enjoy escaping to the quiet, rolling countryside, exploring neighboring villages and enjoying natures endless panorama.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply on company website