Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Dermatology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday-Friday Pay Rate: $280000.00 - 375000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a pediatric dermatology practice opportunity with a nationally ranked children's hospital
- 3.5 days of clinical time per week and dedicated time for administrative duties, teaching, and research
- Multidisciplinary and team-based approach that offers opportunity to collaborate with other pediatric sub-specialists
- Practice alongside another pediatric dermatologist and dedicated support staff including APRNs, RNs, and a medical photographer
- Ability to specialize in an area of your interest - genetic skin diseases, Epidermolysis Bullosa, hemangiomas, vascular malformations, Alopecia, surgical/procedural, etc.
- Opportunity to teach residents and establish a pediatric dermatology fellowship
- Competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package with employer-sponsored retirement plans, 8 weeks of paid time off, and college tuition assistance for dependents/spouses
- Up to $100,000 for student loan forgiveness and visa sponsorship available
- Metro city over 2 million population—home to 9 Fortune 500 companies and 15 Fortune 1,000 companies
- Thriving arts scene—venues for live music, theatre, ballet, performance art, museums, galleries, and anything else you can imagine
- NCAA Division I sports, professional football, baseball, and soccer
- Golf courses, nature centers, hiking and biking trails
- Urban, downtown living for young singles and family-friendly neighborhoods that offer highly ranked public and private schools, low crime rates, and affordable housing
- International airport for ease of travel—this city is located within 500 miles of 60% of the U.S. population
Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatologists, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Pediatrics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Dermatology Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday-Friday Pay Rat...
Apply on company website