Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Urology Physician in Pennsylvania
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading physician search firm, invites you to consider a wonderful opportunity for a pediatric urologist role within a nationally known innovative healthcare organization in Pennsylvania.
- Established teaching-based pediatric urology department
- Hospital-employed academic-based system
- Urology residents take first call
- All pediatric subspecialists represented on-site
- Base salary, comprehensive benefits, and student loan forgiveness
- Excellent nationally ranked public and private schools offering Advanced Placement and honors programs as well as a full range of extracurricular and activities
- Safe and affordable communities in which to live and raise families
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within a short drive
- An abundance of outdoor recreation
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Urologist, Pediatric Urology, Urology Pediatric, Pediatric Urology Specialist, Pediatric Urology Physician, Pediatric Urology Doctor,
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Urology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins, the nat...
Apply on company website