Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist and Associate Medical Director in Indiana
A large not-for-profit organization with a 50-year history of providing exceptional care is seeking qualified candidates for a clinical psychiatry position and an associate medical director opportunity. These positions offer a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in the sought-after Indianapolis metro area. Candidates interested in the leadership position must have proven previous experience in leadership or medical directorship roles.
- 100% outpatient positions
- Associate medical director position is 75% clinical + 25% administrative
- Work closely with a well-rounded behavioral health multidisciplinary team and primary care physicians
- Loan forgiveness available
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunity
- See 15–16 patients per day
A remarkable Midwest major metropolitan area, Indianapolis is the perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With ample amenities at your fingertips and welcoming individuals all around, you'll have all you need and more.
- Friendly, diverse city with a low cost of living
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- Museums, big-city attractions, great shops and restaurants, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Lively, walkable downtown area
- Popular local canal with gondola rides and pedal boats
- Local international airport and professional sports teams + home to the Indy 500
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatrist and Associate Medical Director in IndianaStartDate: ASAPA large not-f...
Apply on company website