Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 425000.00
A reputable and established hospital system is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible pulmonary critical care physician to join its growing team.
- $425,000 base salary plus wRVU incentives, $20,000 sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance
- Wonderful team-oriented culture joining 10 other pulmonary critical care physicians
- Comprehensive benefits, including 5 weeks of time off and malpractice insurance
- Block scheduling in an open ICU
- A tort reform state
- Benefit from the cost of living nearly 17% lower than the national average
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools, including the #1 public high school in the state (Niche), as well as local universities
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, and golfing
- Enjoy access to Louisville, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Nashville, and their many amenities, including top-notch dining, live entertainment, international airports, and professional and collegiate sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Indiana #3 in “Best States for Affordability,” and Forbes ranks it #11 in “Best States for Business”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary and Critical Care Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 425000....
Apply on company website