Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: 12/31/2020Pay Rate: $480000.00 - 550000.00
Pulmonology/Critical Care opportunity with one of the strongest groups in the entire region. Take advantage of the quality of life in order to spend more time with your family or on your hobbies. Take pleasure in warm weather, safety, and abundance of activities this community provides.
- Mix of Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Defined need for your services, very quick ramp-up time
- Competitive income
- Shared call rotation with well-established physicians
- All intensive care nurses are certified in ACLS and PALS
- Join a thriving, well-established multi-specialty group of almost 50 physicians
- Opportunity for ownership in physician-owned clinic with no buy-in and low overhead
- Strong referral patters from 19 primary care doctors
- Very friendly, collegial atmosphere with a long average tenure and the group experiences very little turnover
- An outdoor paradise featuring outstanding fishing, boating, and golf
- College town with Division I athletics
- Abundance of trees, mild winters, and outstanding real estate options
- Outstanding public and private schools
- Easy access to a large regional mall, airport, and major metros a short drive away
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary Critical Care Physician in LouisianaStartDate: 12/31/2020Pay Rate: $480000.00 - 5500...
Apply on company website