Job Description & Requirements
Regional Anesthesiologist in New York
The Department of Anesthesiology at highly ranked Columbia University seeks an Orthopedic and Regional Anesthesiologist for a primarily clinical position with a focus on all scopes of complexity in regional, orthopedics, spine, and neuro anesthesiology cases. Candidates must be board-certified and fellowship-trained or experienced in regional anesthesiology.
- Join the faculty of an excellent, world-renowned anesthesia department
- Enjoy a collegial, growing department with strong leadership and teamwork
- Build your academic anesthesiology career and accelerate your job path
- Shape the future of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine with myriad opportunities for education, research, and discovery
- Immerse yourself in a clinical learning environment
- All cases involve CRNA and/or resident/fellow supervision
About Columbia University
- The Department of Anesthesiology at Columbia University Medical Center has been committed to excellence in education, discovery, and clinical care since 1952, when it was established as one of the world's first independent anesthesiology departments.
- Their extraordinary faculty are leaders in contemporary perioperative medicine, including clinical anesthesiology, critical care medicine, and pain medicine.
- For nearly 70 years, their landmark contributions to the field and dedication to educating future leaders have sustained this department's position at the forefront of academic anesthesiology.
- Their team is comprised of clinical, research, and educational faculty, anesthesiology residents and fellows, nurse practitioners, certified registered nurse anesthetists, anesthesia technicians, medical assistants, research coordinators, and administrative staff.
- Columbia University is ranked a top-20 school in the nation (US News & World Report)
- Columbia University has an overall grade of A+ and is ranked No. 2 for Colleges with the Best Professors in America (Niche)
Columbia University is located in the heart of New York City, known as the world's cultural, financial, and media capital. Filled with excitement and endless possibilities, Manhattan offers an incomparable lifestyle and iconic sites, such as the Empire State Building, Central Park, Broadway, Times Square, and much more. You'll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
- Great housing options in desirable neighborhoods
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Home to the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Washington Square Park, Rockefeller Center, the Met, the United Nations, and so much more
- An abundance of events and festivities throughout the year
- Museums, Broadway performances, world-class shopping, some of the best restaurants in the nation, professional sports, and international airports
- Close to other higher education institutions
- Easy access throughout the city with nearby train and bus stops
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply on company website