Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $445000.00 - 495000.00
A growing practice in the Midwest is seeking a board-certified urologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while working for a stable organization.
- Earn up to $495,000 annually
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with a 1:4 call schedule and 26 days of PTO
- Practice in a newly constructed medical office building
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Opportunity to live in Columbus, if desired
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 29% lower than the national average
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, rafting, and a variety of lakefront activities at nearby Lake Erie
- Live in Columbus, or simply enjoy convenient access to its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of diverse entertainment and cultural activities (such as the theater, symphony, concerts, and festivals), an international airport, and collegiate sporting events at Ohio State University
- U.S. News ranks Ohio No. 2 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it in its top 20 for Best States for Business
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology, Job Description & RequirementsUrology Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $445000.00 - 495000.00A growing...
Apply on company website