\n \n \n \n \n \n
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, D.C. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment.\n\n
\nMedStar Georgetown's centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
\nGeneral Summary of Position:
Performs a full range of diagnostic radiographic examinations to include routine, emergency room trauma, operating room procedures, lithotripsy, portables and fluoroscopy. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.\n\n\n\n
- Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology. \n\t
- Must be registry eligible by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), registration is mandatory within one year of hire. \n\t
- Associates must comply with the ARRT Rules and Regulation and the ARRT Standards of Ethics. \n\t
- CPR certification also required. \n\t
- Experience not required; however, one year of hospital-based experience is preferred. \n\t
- Must possess skills in operating stationary and mobile radiographic equipment and in instructing others in proper use. \n\t
- Must have basic knowledge of radiographic theory and techniques, good knowledge of specialized and complex radiographic procedures. \n\t
- Ability to work under stressful and emergent situations. \n
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Apply on company website