Here at MCM, we recognize and value success: for our consumers, for our communities, for you as an individual, and for us as a team. We support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live the fulfilling life you want. You make a difference for us through your attitude and achievements and we will always strive to make a difference for you. Be part of MCM's amazing journey, where your success is valued!
At MCM, the work we do every day helps pave the way to brighter futures, and our Account Managers are the reason for our phenomenal success. This exciting position will give you the opportunity to earn substantial financial incentives while assisting consumers down the path to financial recovery. We'll provide you the support and training you will need to learn our business and be successful! The skills you'll learn, will not only benefit your career, but all areas of your life.
- Excellent Bilingual Spanish communication skills
- Motivated by helping people through difficult situations while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Connects very quickly; builds and leverages client relationships, able to engage consumers with honesty and sincerity over the phone.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ability to manage a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
- NO WEEKENDS!
- UNLIMITED COMMISSION and sales contests!
- Comprehensive paid training with a three-month commission guarantee and continuous mentorship.
- Structured work schedule with a 40-hour work week!
What You'll Need
Persuasive, yet friendly customer service approach. Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish. Basic computer skills. Enjoy helping and connecting with people over the phone. Able to clear a full criminal background check and drug screen and be available to work the following schedule:
- Monday through Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday and Friday: 6:30am - 3:30pm
Be part of Encore's amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights!
Check out the video below to find out why Russell loves working for MCM, an Encore Capital Group Company!
Check out the video below to see why our team loves the culture at MCM, an Encore Capital Group Company!
“Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.”
Position StatusFull time
Established in 1953, Midland Credit Management, Inc. (MCM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, Inc., is a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers across a broad range of assets. We are the market leader in portfolio purchasing and recovery in the United States, and we lead the industry with consumer-centric practices that drive results. We have operations in India, Costa Rica, and 35 US Sites.
Apply on company website