Here at MCM, we approach every moment with a desire to create win-win solutions and meaningful experiences. We listen, we empathize, and we maintain a positive outlook to create change. Bringing our best selves to every interaction we have is what sets us apart as individuals, and as an organization. We invest in every moment, to give our employees and our consumers the best possible experience. Be part of MCM's journey, where every moment matters!
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties for site. Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Act as a company liaison to communicate with and facilitate visits of all job candidates, including executives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide all aspects of administrative support, including maintaining calendars and meeting planners for site.
- Reconcile corporate credit cards and expense reports for each executive and/or the department as needed.
- Schedule and arrange travel including hotel, flight and rental car accommodations for the organization.
- Highly approachable (for employees as well as interviewees as this person is the very first person an interviewee interacts with)
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Strong focus and re-focus (lots of interruptions and need to be able to get back on track)
- Strong writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Ordering and stocking of office supplies
- Data tracking
- Create and send site communications
Required: High School Diploma
- Required: 1+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting executives in a corporate setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency with MS Office.
- Preferred: Advanced proficiency with MS Office. Experience in booking travel or event planning; experienced in handling confidential information.
Check out the video below to see why our team loves the culture at MCM, an Encore Capital Group Company!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Position StatusFull time
Established in 1953, Midland Credit Management, Inc. (MCM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, Inc., is a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers across a broad range of assets. We are the market leader in portfolio purchasing and recovery in the United States, and we lead the industry with consumer-centric practices that drive results. We have operations in India, Costa Rica, and 35 US Sites.
Apply on company website