Here at MCM, we approach every moment with a desire to create win-win solutions and meaningful experiences. We listen, we empathize, and we maintain a positive outlook to create change. Bringing our best selves to every interaction we have is what sets us apart as individuals, and as an organization. We invest in every moment, to give our employees and our consumers the best possible experience. Be part of MCM's journey, where every moment matters!
The Consumer Support Service (CSS) is looking for a Consumer Support Regulatory Complaint Specialist to join our team here in Troy, MI. This resource will support the Internal Operations with assisting the team and to partner in managing of daily operations.
The Consumer Support Regulatory Complaint Specialist Responsibilities:
- Track, investigate and prepare responses to consumer complaints.
- Oversees and makes suggestions for improvements to daily automated and manual processes.
- Process administrative material and tasks
- Identify and escalate issues that may be a risk to the company.
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Bachelors and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Good Communication Skills 2+ years in Financial Services or Legal related field
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Position StatusFull time
Established in 1953, Midland Credit Management, Inc. (MCM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, Inc., is a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers across a broad range of assets. We are the market leader in portfolio purchasing and recovery in the United States, and we lead the industry with consumer-centric practices that drive results. We have operations in India, Costa Rica, and 35 US Sites.
Apply on company website