MIDTOWN is looking for a Front Desk Associate to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Front Desk Associates are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
- Welcoming individuals who enter the club in a warm and pleasant manner
- Assisting with program registration, payment processing, and scheduling club services
- Consistently striving to create a lasting first impression
- Handling check-ins, addressing questions and resolving issues appropriately
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk areas to contribute to an exceptional facility experience
- Contacting housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Answering queries regarding club services and facilities
- Performing basic bookkeeping, cashiering, filing, and clerical duties
Our Front Desk Associates:
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website