A Customer Service Representative (CSR) job in Temecula, California is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You will provide support for all dealers and homeowners regarding warranty issues on Milgard products via telephone or email. You will also schedule Technicians within the geographic region to perform warranty repairs. This is a first-shift position and the hours are typically from 8 am to 5 pm. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Customer Service Representative Job responsibilities include:
- Provide quality support for all dealers and homeowners regarding warranty issues on Milgard products via telephone or email.
- Process and review requests in a timely fashion.
- Schedule Technicians within the geographic region to perform warranty repairs.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard's external and internal clients regarding product and business issues.
- Support the process by working extensively with Outside Sales, Production Personnel, and Scheduling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or some college preferred.
- Minimum of one-two years' experience, preferably in manufacturing and building materials.
- Previous windows sales and millwork experience preferred.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in a Customer Service Representative Job in Temecula, California, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Quality, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!Shift Shift 1 (United States of America) Full or Part Time Full time
Milgard (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Apply on company website