A Maintenance Technician job in Sacramento, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have certification from a college or technical school and/or at least two years of manufacturing equipment service and repair experience. In this position you will be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of a variety of equipment, including electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems. Milgard Windows and Doors is a leading window and door manufacturer of in the western United States. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
- Service, troubleshoot, and repair industrial components such as motors, variable AC drives, PLC's, servos, sensors and switches.
- Service, troubleshoot, and repair industrial pneumatic system components such as pumps, valves, cylinders, motors and solenoids.
- Perform tool offset corrections and position adjustments on multi-axis automated CNC equipment.
- Maintain required repair and work logs.
- Prioritize repairs to meet efficiencies and the needs of the production plant.
- Provide routine preventative upkeep on equipment and work with production personnel to maintain and improve quality.
- Perform some fabrication.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- At least two years of related work experience required
- Certification from college or technical school preferred.
- Demonstrable experience may be accepted in lieu of credentials.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Perform tool offset corrections and position adjustments on multi-axis automated CNC equipment
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics.
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication and tooling.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment in all the aforementioned areas.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform both indoor/outdoor under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Physical ability for prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Program
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in the Maintenance Technician position in Town, CA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!Shift Shift 2 (United States of America) Full or Part Time Full time
Milgard (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Apply on company website