The Milhouse Engineering & Construction Aviation team is growing and as such we are looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to join our team!
The Associate Civil Engineer will play a critical role in supporting our large aviation clients with airport site design projects. Typical design work includes site civil, drainage, storm water management, highway, roads and streets, runway, taxiway, and underground utilities. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish civil engineering design standards applicable to project requirements in conjunction with project manager
- Establish drafting standards in conjunction with project manager
- Perform Phase I and Phase II engineering design to client and regulatory requirements
- Keep Milhouse management advised of all quality, schedule, and budget variances in a timely manner
- Data and document entry into various platforms
- Report safety, health, and quality issues to management
- Organize project design and correspondence files
- Coordinate completion of quality control reviews of reports, plans, specifications, and other deliverables in conjunction with project manager.
- Shop drawing review and disposition
- Support the Project Manager as directed
- Four year technical degree from an ABET accredited institution
- 3 to 6 years of design experience
- EIT / FE required
- PE license preferred
- Active memberships in discipline specific professional organization such as ASCE preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- BIM 360 experience a plus
- Knowledge of standard format specification development.
- Experience with XP-SWMM, HEC-Ras, Civil 3D, Arc GIS preferred
- Entrepreneurial environment with exposure to our empowering Executive team
- Encouraging, warm, and dynamic workplace with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Coffee, tea, breakfast and snacks provided in office
- Happy hour on Friday afternoons
- Various socials throughout the year
- Competitive pay and benefits package
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website