Molina Healthcare has an immediate opening for an Advice Line Nurse. At Molina, we believe that every patient deserves access to quality care. Our Advice Line Nurses recognize the important role they play in providing this care.
Work remotely within six-months!Job Description Job Summary
Answers calls from numerous clients ranging from the general community to physician practice clients, managed care members, and Home Care patients. Performs health assessments using computerized guidelines. Provides general health information using approved references. May provide physician referrals and community service referrals as needed.
• Completes telephone assessments using standardized nurse protocols to evaluate the patient's health status and provide home care instruction, health education, and /or direction appropriate level of care.
• Conducts follow-up telephone calls of all nurse advice encounters to assess the outcome of the initial nurse advice provided, and /or re-triage if the prior presenting symptoms continue or worsening.
• Documents and maintains accurate records of telephone assessments, interventions and disposition into the nurse advice software system
• Actively participates in internal quality and work flow enhancement projects.
• Identifies and refers the appropriate disease management and medical case management programs to members.
Job Qualifications Required Education
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Current state RN License. Current BLS Certification.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website