Performs research and analysis of complex healthcare claims data, pharmacy data, and lab data regarding network utilization and cost containment information. Evaluates, writes, and presents healthcare utilization and cost containment reports and makes recommendations based on relevant findings.
Molina Healthcare Core Competencies: Generally, the ability to understand, internalize, exhibit and promote behaviors that reflect Molina Healthcare's Core Values.
• Helps to oversee development, organization, and ongoing maintenance of data representing a wide range of healthcare information.
• Identifies and completes report enhancements/fixes.
• Assists with completion of special projects as requested, by various internal departments, or in support of requests from regulatory agencies, contracting agencies, or other external organizations.
• Establishes and maintains timelines for reports and projects.
• Generates and distributes weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually standard reports.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website