General accounting tasks for tracking, processing, and payment of invoices for services or goods purchased from vendors. Responsibilities include ensures all disbursements are made under good financial controls while maximizing cash flow opportunities.
• Generates timely release of payments through provider payment system, trade payable system and expense management system.
• Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of high volume payables within the payable system and ensure compliance with the company policy.
• Processes and validates the set-up of vendors and maintains vendor database and assists in the 1099 distribution.
• Researches and reconciles payable reports , prepares, files and remit escheat payments to the state.
• Independently resolves errors that occur during processing by working directly with IT and health plan.
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website