Responsible for answering all calls from providers regarding claims issues, eligibility and benefits, and website assistance in a call center setting, and to satisfactorily resolve calls within expected response time standards. May also answer and resolve calls from members.
• Handles heavy inbound call volume.
• Responds to incoming calls mainly from providers, and on occasion from members, as required to meet departmental goals.
• Explains benefits, eligibility, provider status, state Medicaid guidelines, claim denials and any other necessary information to providers, in a clear and precise manner.
• Records calls accurately in call tracking system.
• Maintains specific quality and quantity standards.
• Maintains accurate documentation and paper files of work.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED
1-2 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
Familiar with data input
Good computer skills; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Medical claims experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website