Risk Adjustment is responsible for quality measurement and process improvement in the application of regulatory requirements.
• Helps support day to day operations
• Helps under supervision to support Risk Adjustment related projects, including goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables
• Identifies opportunity for improvement and minimize data gaps
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn internal/external systems
• Provides support and assist in developing strategies, tracking program results and progress, developing procedures and policies for risk adjustment efforts
HS diploma or GED
0-1 year experience in Managed Care
Experience working with providers to effect change
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), or Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) Preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website