Provides support to the business by making sure proper procedures are recorded accurately. Thus brings minimal risk to denials.
• Primary resource for medical coding updates and information.
• Provides advice on coding issues and researches procedures.
• Reviews coding procedure coverage with the state and implements accordingly.
• Maintains and updates HIPAA Code Workgroup.
• Maintains a library of code books and relevant resources for the department.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Must have 2 years of HCC coding experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
Bachelor's Degree in related field
Knowledge of Medicaid policies and procedures.
Healthcare background. Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Professional Coder – Hospital (CPC-H)
Certified Professional Payer – Payer (CPC-P)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website