Provides general administrative support that includes routine document preparation, file management, scheduling/arranging meetings, arranging travel and ordering office supplies. May also perform a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services. Also provides the administration of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and services. Work may involve design and development of program components, coordination of work effort across third party vendors or internal staff to execute against program requirements, development and monitoring of program/project metrics and ongoing process improvement. May conduct training, prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required. Examples include, but are not limited, to fleet/safety administration, travel services administration, employee assistance program administration, etc.
• Sort, date stamp and distribute mail, fax, and packages daily within set time frames
• Print, scan, and fax documents as needed
• Prepare mailings and packages
• Assist in mailing, filing, and maintaining all department documents with accuracy, efficiency and in a timely manner
• Keep printers and printer areas stocked
• Coordinate, upload and maintain department images for multiple health plans using multiple application in an accurate and complete manner
• Data entry into department applications with accuracy, efficiency and in a timely manner
• Assign work from incoming outlook boxes based upon defined assignments
• Prepares and sends member eligibility verification letters.
• Provide clerical support to the department
HS Diploma or GED
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website