Responsible for building relationships with employees at all levels of the organization while supporting their Human Resources (HR) needs. Performs HR related duties in some or all of the following functional areas: employment & talent acquisition, employee relations, new employee orientation & training, workplace compliance, employee safety, employee communications, and the administration and operations within the HR Department.
• Employee Relations
• Training & Development
• Employee Safety
• Employee Communications
• Data Analysis & Reporting
• Builds strong working relationships, demonstrates a high-level of integrity, and establishes a proactive approach to customer service.
• Employment & Recruitment
• Limits potential risk and exposure to the company by effectively addressing basic and complex employee relations matters, investigating where appropriate, and providing appropriate recommendations. Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within HR field, including thorough, up-to-date knowledge of state and federal employment law.
• Provides guidance and support in administering human resources policies and procedures to ensure that employees receive fair and reasonable treatment to establish a supportive work environment and to avoid potential legal liabilities. Coaches line supervisors and managers on how to effectively address employee issues and improve performance. Acts objectively while coaching employees and management through issues that are complex, difficult, or emotional in nature.
• Reviews disciplinary actions and provides guidance to ensure consistency, proper documentation, and adherence to HR procedures and/or department guidelines and practices.
• Provides first line support for all employees' inquiries. Addresses and resolves employee relations concerns in a timely and responsive manner.
• Assists employees with resolution to issues involving any and all of the above listed categories.
• Assists employees with connecting to proper corporate shared services for assistance when necessary (i.e. FMLA and leave of absence questions)
• Assists with planning and coordination of employee events such as health/wellness fairs, VTO events, recruiting fairs, blood drives and employee rewards and recognition activities.
• Creates and updates departmental ad hoc and routine reports as necessary.
• Researches, creates and delivers various employee trainings as necessary.
• Some travel may be required.
BA/BS in HR or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Requires a minimum of 4 years working in a Human Resources Department. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) working knowledge of HRIS a plus.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
HR Certification (SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website