Under general supervision, researches, analyzes and processes data relating to HR systems and/or programs, developing complex ad-hoc reporting for all levels of management. Collaborates with and supports Employee Programs and Corporate Policies. Provides support to internal customers and builds positive working relationships with business partners. Pays excellent attention to details, can be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, has superior organizational and time management skills and is able to juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
• Supports internal process improvement initiatives. Analyze proposed changes in methods. Recommend, plan and implement system and process improvements as required.
• Analyzes audit reports for quality control in terms of accuracy and completeness.
• Provides support for testing enhancements to the ERP system. Maintains functionality of ERP systems.
• Participates in special projects focused on data cleaning, process redesign, documentation creation and other system implementations.
• Creates and maintains desk processes.
• Maintains/Updates ATS and Org Plus applications to correlate with department database
• Creates/Updates user forms for management and supporting staff using related applications/programs.
• Design and distribute monthly communications, such as newsletters, dashboards, department/business announcements
• Interfaces, when appropriate, with all areas affected by the policies/procedures/projects to include internal subject matter experts, external agencies, vendors and/or government departments
• Provides customer service support to internal customers, processes report and data inquiries and/or related issues, ensuring a quick and courteous resolution. Including design and introduction of complex custom reports such as dashboards or other analytical needs
• Manages all relevant source documentation pertaining to employee program data.
• Provide support to third party vendor(s) for HR related programs, such as Above the Branches, Service Awards, Equifax Services, Case Builder, etc.
• Manages Employee Referral program, processes payout reports and provides customer service to inquiring employees, managers and HR staff.
• Collaborates well with all levels of personnel within the company, provide exemplary customer service, and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Generate and distribute reports and data that specifically pertain to business needs, utilizing various resources and system access.
High School or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years HR experience in a large corporate environment. Advanced MS Excel and Word skills, and knowledge of reporting analytics. Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management skills. Excellent customer service orientation.
Previous JD Edwards and Kenexa experience a plus.
Working in a fast paced environment
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Human Resources Certification
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website